Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i think i have left you all waiting long enough. here is one picture of my new 2010 MAzdaspeed3. there will be more.. when the sun decides to come out and i can wash and wax it. but for now here is a pic i took with my cell...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
^ is that the new kia koupe? i think those are really nice lookin cars

yeah fullmetal... love the mazda
Yes, it's the Kia Forte Koup. Not only nice looking but drives very nice too. I like the sportmatic shifter -- move it to the right and slap shift the tranny up or down. Not at all like the L-I-D shifter in the Cobalt.

The articles I've read show the Masda Speed three is a turbo car...must be pretty quick!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yes, it's the Kia Forte Koup. Not only nice looking but drives very nice too. I like the spotmatic shifter -- move it to the right and slap shift the tranny up or down. Not at all like the L-I-D shifter in the Cobalt.

The articles I've read show the Masda Speed three is a turbo car...must be pretty quick!
oooh sweet! my eclipse had the slap shift, i loved it... I saw the kia in car & driver this month (just an add tho) and i was like "omg... could be my next car" haha...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Looks like a Civic and tC got together (at least to me that's what the Koup looks like).

To the OP...nice car...what other cars were you looking at when you went with this? Just curious if you looked at an HHR SS or SS/TC at all...wondered how the quality of the cars differed in terms of interior.

I personally would've gone with a Subaru or HHR SS if you're looking for extra room...that's just me though. I have a friend with an older MS3 and it's a nice car, but it kind of leaves you wanting more...perhaps the new 2010 is a bit different/better.

·
Registered
931 Posts
my next car is definetly gonna be an SS/TC sedan n if not, i want something either RWD or AWD, preferably AWD,,maybe an Evo IX
AHHH YES!!! RWD!!! can even make a 2.3 mustang fun!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SEX! lol that looks bomb, wat are the numbers on that car,,engine wise
It's a 2.3l 4cylinder turbocharged engine 6spd manual w/OD. 0-60 in 6.4 seconds. .3 secs slower than the last body style :/. but they made up for that in the higher speed runs and suspension. [email protected] and 280 ftlbs/tq at 5500 rpms. you can find all info on it from the edmunds in line report.

dident subaru rip off mazda?... i might be mistaken

some say mazda is the rip off and some say that the wrx is the rip off.. all i know is that when i did research on the two cars. i found that the boxer engine on the wrx and the wrx sti had more problems than mazda's and the other subaru models.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks like a Civic and tC got together (at least to me that's what the Koup looks like).

To the OP...nice car...what other cars were you looking at when you went with this? Just curious if you looked at an HHR SS or SS/TC at all...wondered how the quality of the cars differed in terms of interior.

I personally would've gone with a Subaru or HHR SS if you're looking for extra room...that's just me though. I have a friend with an older MS3 and it's a nice car, but it kind of leaves you wanting more...perhaps the new 2010 is a bit different/better.
yes the 2010 model is better. although like in my above post it is .3 secs slower in the 0-60. read the edmunds in line report and you'll get the specs of the comparison between the last generation body style and the new gen body.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sweet ride, dude.

I always laugh a little bit inside when I see the 2010's because they look like they're smiling at you lol

it's saying "=D are you gonna drive me? =D we going for a drive? =D =D"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.