Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Madden players out there? Not necessarily online players cause I personally do not care to play online with that game but anyone out there a freak like me?

How do ya play? do you like to create new teams, create or modify players?

Me I like to do all that, I have been creating myself and other players since you could do it in the game. I loved it more when they added the Create A Team. Now I do not have to look at teams I really do not care for, I just make a team and replace the team I hate with that team. Usually get rid of the Eagles, one of the NY teams, usually Giants, the Panthers, Titans, Chiefs and some others. I also modify players that are well known, usually just change their name, sometimes number and either leave their skills alone or make 'em just alittle better.

I just like to make the game alittle more mine than the NFL. I hate peyton manning so I usually decrease his skills and change his name so I do not puke if I happen to play against the team he is on during the season.

I have Madden 10, also have 07 cause they gamestop does not take regular xbox games anymore on trade and such. I love M10 though, its amazing, I usually upgrade every couple of years or so but this one may keep me awhile unless they release a better one.

I just wish they added more customizing, like being able to edit NFL team uniforms alittle, maybe be able to change their colors too. I do not like that 10 doesn't have many symbols/characters for creating teams. I managed to only do 9 new teams because the rest of the characters and such are just not good enough to put on a helmet. Who really wants a wrecking ball as your symbol? To bad you couldn't upload your own somehow.

I like to really get playing it after real life NFL season is over to fill the void. I like to do a season a year like in real life aswell(a game a weekend). Though I do play more than just them but I have one primarily season and the rest are just messing around filling the gap between games.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I have owned every madden since they were on the original PS. I used to be huge into the game, having tournaments with friends at my house, online leagues and such but i havent been playing it at all lately

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Madden fan here too - i had evry game since 07
Anyone want to play right NOW on xbox ????

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I have owned every madden since they were on the original PS. I used to be huge into the game, having tournaments with friends at my house, online leagues and such but i havent been playing it at all lately
me too - I havent play too much latly !! you want to hit the field right now ???

·
Registered
866 Posts
Madden fan here too - i had evry game since 07
Anyone want to play right NOW on xbox ????

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

me too - I havent play too much latly !! you want to hit the field right now ???
I got PS3 man, lol sorry im going out of town in a little bit anyways

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
'tis one of the reason I do not play online, cheaters and such. I tried to play once, had a good team and was playing a weak team and yet they scored every 2-3 plays on offense and I couldn't do anything. Was freakin stupid.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I haven't owned one since 04. they've gotten worse and worse since then imo and got WAY to easy

·
Registered
869 Posts
I don't seem to like 10 as much as 09. I really liked the weapons system in 09, though 10 seems to be more realistic. I never play online. I like to create alot of different characters to play with and try to get them onto elite teams in the draft.

Beamer, what exactly do you have against my Giants? Or Peyton for that matter?

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have nothing really against the Giants, I just had to rid the league of one of the NY teams to replace with a created team and just decided on the G-men. And I haven't liked Peyton in forever, since he was a TN. Vol. Just something about him I hate and its not his skill, I do respect that. Basically, its like anything else, I know everyone hates my team, hates my car and stuff so its like that I guess, just do not care. Only manning I liked was Archie.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he was overlooked cause he played on a horrible team the fact he got any states says something.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

BTW, just finished playing my teams week one. Played the Browns, what a game for my Saints Defense. One player, S.Ellis had 5 sacks, forced 2 fumbles and 7 tackles. The rest of the D line did a nice job. 3 interceptions, all returned for TDs by 3 different players. Had a 4 interception called back that was returned for a TD aswell cause Quinn for the Browns through it beyond the scrimmage line on a 4th down(damnit!!!). The offense didn't have to do much work but produced. THough the Browns dominated the stats for offense but you cannot win with turnovers and having the D put up 21 pts on ya. Had my offense not put up any pts the browns woulda just nudged it out but final score, Saints 73, Browns 24. High scoring, I have the game set to my skill which moves up the difficulty the more good you play so it was not EASY as the difficulty is almost all the way up. Once it gets all the way up, my lord, game gets very one sided and that is to the computer advantage. Next week we play the Columbia(South Carolina) Knights. A team I created to replace the gay Carolina Panthers. Should be a better challenge.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Jesus. Talk about a blowout. I play strong defense and unholy offense. Chances are you aren't going to stop me from scoring on any particular drive. I play at My Level as well. The computer starts to get really good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.