Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Admin, so ive been on this site for awhile, before the whole data base loss and everything, and i still dont know much about you.

Why dont you tell us a little about yourself, like where your from and why you started this site. Just to get to know you alittle more, your kind of a mystery to most people on here. I Bet most of the people on here dont even know you drive a SCION! Lets get some pics of that TC up on here. and maybe throw a pic on the member photo thread!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Why doesn't this site have a "Todays Posts" button ???????
Which brings up current threads even if not new.
Not just the "New Posts" button.

Anyone Know ? I think there used to be one of that kind ?????

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like you should put that in the suggestion and idea's forum, or pm admin.

why this thread?

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Hey Admin, so ive been on this site for awhile, before the whole data base loss and everything, and i still dont know much about you.

Why dont you tell us a little about yourself, like where your from and why you started this site. Just to get to know you alittle more, your kind of a mystery to most people on here. I Bet most of the people on here dont even know you drive a SCION! Lets get some pics of that TC up on here. and maybe throw a pic on the member photo thread!
lol.. I just saw this thread right now... I'm an admin.. I have to remain a little mysterious

Im from Southern California and I am the owner of RacingSolution.com .. I started this website to market new parts to the Cobalt owners. I don't own a Cobalt, but thought it would be a big hit, especially because of the supercharged model..

I used to own a Scion tC which was my project car.. I made a lot of parts for it and Racing Solution is well known in the Scion community.. The car has since been sold and I'm driving an 08 Lexus IS350 now..

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn thats a tight looking engine bay. and grats on the lexus!

gotta get mad chicks with that thing.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
why doesn't RacingSolution.com have a cobalt section?
or am i straight missing it

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
We used to have a large exterior section for the Cobalt's.. we sold a lot of body kits and CF hoods, etc.. the manufacturer we used had the worst customer service and their quality got really bad.. We had a problem with 50% of the products that they made.. We decided to stop selling them all together. Unfortunately it accounted for 95% of our products for the Cobalt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.