• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a new thread for this, cause i wanna know how much people like the change to my balt?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanted to keep the wing cause i have no other good replacement(not going back to stock), and no money for a replacement at this time.

So i lowered it

·
Registered
142 Posts
the wing looks much better lower, doesn't stick out so much.
Overall you balt looks smoother.

So are you still going to sell it or keep it?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the wing looks much better lower, doesn't stick out so much.
Overall you balt looks smoother.

So are you still going to sell it or keep it?
i fell in love with it again when i drove it home. I have decided to keep it, thus why my summer rims are on it now.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i like that you dropped the stick on spoilers off....
i like the new head lights
not a big fan of the wheels... but they arent bad
still dont like the wing
u really should lower it...

and what on your car is an ACT part???????????????????

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like that you dropped the stick on spoilers off....
i like the new head lights
not a big fan of the wheels... but they arent bad
still dont like the wing
u really should lower it...

and what on your car is an ACT part???????????????????
the wheels were part of a whole with everything else, still like the style of them.

I want to lower it when i get the money, but i can live with the gap for now.

as for the ACT? i was trying for a clutch kit, had one ordered, but then find out two weeks later, they didnt make it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
looking really good dude, still didnt mind the hood scoops, adding a bit of contrast. other all lookin good, like the wing like that.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as i said prev. wing is staying till i can afford a nicer one, the rear window sticker is gone(thnx to the dealer), the front one will go when i replace the windshield. the ones on the side(one remains) will hopefully be gone by the end of tomorrow. Rims were $500 CDN, and i love them, drop when cash avail.

As for the wipers, they came off my old car, and were still good. Also add a bit of my fav. colour into the car.

·
Registered
314 Posts
rims are ok, not bad...glad you ditched the scoops...lose ALL the stickers and make it clean then it will be aight

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Personally, I really like the rims. A little different than what most ppl have. What size are they?
they are only 17", but come in 18" as well.

·
Registered
284 Posts
um... he has an SS

·
Registered
594 Posts
looks like you have nice weather going on where you're at lol,by me its been raining or the temperature is between 50 degrees.How come you took the functional hood scoop off?I am sure you were able to paint them to match the hood,I did like the hood scoops on there,or are you getting a different hood later on?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks like you have nice weather going on where you're at lol,by me its been raining or the temperature is between 50 degrees.How come you took the functional hood scoop off?I am sure you were able to paint them to match the hood,I did like the hood scoops on there,or are you getting a different hood later on?
i wanted an entire change for the look of the car, and that was one of the things that had to go.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.