1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Welcome! :wwp:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Welcome, how far upstate are you guys? I'm in NYC :D my sister lives upstate tho in Hudson

Sent from my PG86100

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
hi i have a 2005 cobalt red LS-2 i have done some work to it. injen cold air, thrush muffler,billet grilles, and purple accents, and maybe some rims coming soon.
Welcome autochick95! :smiley-greet013:

My name's Sarah and I work with GM Customer Service. If you ever have questions about warranty/recall information on your vehicle, or are going to work with a dealership to resolve a vehicle concern, please be sure to get in touch!

Sarah
GM Customer Service

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I see lots of balts in the city, I wonder how many are in here

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome. i live upsate ny
I live in the binghamton area! i have always wanted to meet other cobalt ppl in my area :bigsmile: im always driven around the triple cities lol.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

is there any cobalt gatherings in the ny/pa area? if not.. there should be hahaha :embarrest:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
yea i agree, it should be somewhere in NY (upstate) so i can show off my stock balt >.> lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Woot upstate NY. I lived just outside of Syracuse for 6 years....definitely do not miss the winters up there. Not that Boston's much better but it snowed in the 'Cuse pretty much on a daily basis...

Anyway hello & welcome, I'm new too :)

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I live in the binghamton area! i have always wanted to meet other cobalt ppl in my area :bigsmile: im always driven around the triple cities lol.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

is there any cobalt gatherings in the ny/pa area? if not.. there should be hahaha :embarrest:
Like 90% of the cobalt owners I know are in PA lol.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

And welcome sarahscobalt!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ive always wanted to go to meets but my balt is a total bore haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.