Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just signed up but not for my car yet. my girlfriend almost has her 07 cobalt paid off and she said that instead of trading it in i can have it to play with :bigsmile:. i have drove her car before and i have an hhr with the 2.4 and my car pulls alot better then hers. idk if hers is the 2.2 or just the 2.4 that needs some maitnence.

so besided saying hi how can i tell what motor is in the car and where is a good place to get good parts i know of summit and jegs but i really cant find any parts that i need to have.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to yourcobalt.com!

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
hey guys thanks for the welcomes but unfortiently as i sign up to this forum my gf lets her sister take her car for the first time and smacks someone in the back, the airbags didnt deploy and i cant see how bad the damage is but just from pics it needs new fenders, hoods, front bubmper i cant tell if the condensor, radiator and support are all ok. im goin to get the pics of the damage up as soon as possible so i can get your opinions on if its totaled or not and whether to fix it or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just got back from looking at it and its not that bad it does need a new condensor, radiator, rad support and cosmetics i didnt get a chance to look under it but i dont believe the frame is bent or twisted.

now is the big choice do i put the aftermarket cosmetics and start my customizing or go OEM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.