Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone said something about this awhile ago when the SS/TC balt was released, well here they are for anyone that cares. They do exist
Spoilers - Crate Engine Depot

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I found that and asked about it,, but haven't seen one (in person) yet. It is in-between, not the Hi-Rise or the Low Profile.

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen one on the scion TC, it seems to be the same one. I dont like it all that much, i like the low rise better, but its all about your taste.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
That spoiler has been available for over 2 years and it is for the 4dr sedan. The ends match the curves of the 4 dr's taillights. I saw one on a red 4 dr in March 07 -- looked nice!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Does it line right up with the holes on the trunks of the 06+

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have this one called "tuner". Is it the same one? It's not installed yet, just sittin' on the trunk for this pic. My trunk is virgin, but I can measure the posts on the wing if needed.

I think the vertical mounting pods are shaped a little different, but I paid like 285 (painted and shipped)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I have this one called "tuner". Is it the same one? It's not installed yet, just sittin' on the trunk for this pic. My trunk is virgin, but I can measure the posts on the wing if needed.

I think the vertical mounting pods are shaped a little different, but I paid like 285 (painted and shipped)
You have an aftermarket spoiler. The one in the first post is a GM accessory. Are you going to put the purple stripes over your spoiler too?

Red07SSNA added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Does it line right up with the holes on the trunks of the 06+

I've been told it went right in the original holes of the 4dr sedan trunk lid. You either have to have a spoiler already, purchase a deck lid with the holes, or drill your own holes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Supposedly mine would fit a sedan or a coupe, but would not replace stock. My poor LT was born without a spoiler and needed a prosthetic, LOL. :(

Was hoping to stripe the spoiler after it's mounted.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
stripe the spoiler before it is mounted would be much easier for who ever is doing it

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm prolly gonna do it myself. I did the bumpers and they didn't turn out any worse than the stripes the vinyl place put on the hood, roof, and trunk.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Mmm good thinking and it saves you some $$

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
So you can see hieght and width wise ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.