Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2183 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning YC!!!!!

Happy November! (only 2 weeks til my bday (and the yc meet--that i still dk if im going to........)) :sad:

so we shattered 2000 posts in the October thread, wonder how big this one will get?!?! :amuse:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I had to work through most of the trick or treating last night... sad. Still got dressed up anyway, for the 3 kids that came by after I got home. Oh well.

·
Registered
464 Posts
It's my bday tomorrow :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm leaving Iraq within the week. But tragically one of the guys from my unit won't be coming home with us. Just learned that one of the guys in my company died from a MRAP roll over. I didn't know him to well, but he was a good guy.

R.I.P. Lucas Hopper.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
that's sad Mechs :(

Holy crap lobalt! you're on top of things! I was thinking no one had started this thread yet lol. Yay for our b-days being 2 weeks away!!! mine is on Friday the 13th this year, spooky huh? haha!

*edit* I just went and looked and I was in third place for post count in Oct. lol. I wasn't even in that one the whole month and I don't get to post while at work
Can you say loser!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Cannot believe how time is passing! Already november, at this rate next week it well be spring again lol. Hey Lobalt, I am still very unsure about the meet, thanks to work and lack of money its gonna be one of them, decisions at the last minute! Wish I could confirm but I have to see what my hrs at work are going to be like and what this next check is going to be. Freaking sucks, a month ago I was fine but a couple bad weeks and boom, I'm just scraping, and not low rider scraping haha.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Here we go again...
Busts out in song "here we go again on owr own" 80's hair band style

I'm leaving Iraq within the week. But tragically one of the guys from my unit won't be coming home with us. Just learned that one of the guys in my company died from a MRAP roll over. I didn't know him to well, but he was a good guy.

R.I.P. Lucas Hopper.
I'm sorry to hear that mechs, i know how that feels to lose a buddy, I've been over there more than my fair share..this tour makes 5 for me

Good morning YC!!!!!

Happy November! (only 2 weeks til my bday (and the yc meet--that i still dk if im going to........)) :sad:

so we shattered 2000 posts in the October thread, wonder how big this one will get?!?! :amuse:
Lobalt you are always on top of things lol lets see if we can break 2500 er more this month :amuse:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
sorry to hear that mechs.

how was everyones halloween? we only got like 15-20 kida all night and we usually get like 100

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
I was at a house party last night, but before we left there were some kids out around my area.

whats up camo

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
^^cool deal cobaltxfe09

sucks to be sick camo, hopefully no piggy flu. I'm gonna head out to the garage fairly soon and work on the Blazer.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
hey what's up blazer, I know I love it too. i was an 80's hair band member last night looking all whitesnaked out with a teased wig lmao. how was your halloween?

camo, sucks your sick bro, drink some orange juice and eat chicken noodle soup it dose wonders

1 - 20 of 2183 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.