Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2996 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
lol theres a car behind this diner by my house that has FLAME STICKERS on it...hub cap spinnas. lookin hot

and with the muscle car thing.. do you think its hotter for a girl driving stick or for you to be making the girl grab the oh shit bar?

·
Banned
384 Posts
girls cant drive. lmao sit down and lemme show you ;)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have to go with the girl driving stick, or a girl that can just really drive. See if she can make me grab the "oh shit bar".
my mom does that in her SUV, i mean, i'm sorry mom, we arent in England here! Shouldnt you be on the RIGHT hand road?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Haha well my girl isn't afraid of going fast so once in awhile when I turn traction control off and whip the ass around she gets antzy lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
bahahahahahah dude have u heard the ricer comedy skit? the reason people put those aluminum wings on the back of cars is when tyhey break down they can push em home like a big ass shopping cart. I want a Roush wing and ground effects kit with side exit exaust.....mmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i went and bought a car that has the little luggage wings(the itsy bitsy wing that is mounted to a trunk lid luggage holder........). I have yet to decide on what route i am taking the car i bought, a 1992 Chevrolet Corsica. My folks had one for over 14 years with no major issues, so i bought one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ok i don't really want to offend any of you out there but how many of you people have a cobalt over 200hp? the other question is of those who don't, how often do you "race"? what classifies as a ricer in my book are those people who really don't have fast cars, drive like they have to prove something and accept/challenge any race that comes their way. so when i read this thread i am laughing at those who are driving 2.2L and 2.4L talking about doing stuff to their cars to "hook them up" and then post "anti-ricer" statements on here.... just my opinion...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Ricer really doesn't have much to do with the HP just that you think you have it. I know my car's not fast, and prob never will be, unless i strike oil. That's why I've been sticking to control over speed, and now, for my wallet, the control part is done. I'm just cleaning up the looks of my car. Whats the deal with that?

Anyway, yes a ricer does drive like he/she owns the road, and most of the mods they choose are "form over function". EX: Giant wing, MAD lights all over... it's also a car that just wasn't planned out when they started putting things on it, just half finished the job, or the car is a bucket. Like 2 rims, or half of an unpainted body kit. However, with that unpainted body kit, they feel like they have an uber civic.

So call me a ricer. I have rims and some lights, ooooo. I don't really care. I don't drive like a d-bag (I only "raced" once against a civic, and it was a guy I know), and I know my car's not fast. I just want it to look good.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Ricer = form over function for me. There can be riced out mustangs,cobras, M3's, cobalts. For me it's a sense of tackiness the car brings not HOW the person drives it. I guess the driving style goes with this tackiness tho. And yes my car is over 200hp lol

I think the questions isn't where but why do u keep all these cars haha jk man.

·
Banned
384 Posts
ok i don't really want to offend any of you out there but how many of you people have a cobalt over 200hp? the other question is of those who don't, how often do you "race"? what classifies as a ricer in my book are those people who really don't have fast cars, drive like they have to prove something and accept/challenge any race that comes their way. so when i read this thread i am laughing at those who are driving 2.2L and 2.4L talking about doing stuff to their cars to "hook them up" and then post "anti-ricer" statements on here.... just my opinion...
you have a ss/sc i take it?

well there is a couple guys round with 800hp cars.

i guess that classifies you as a ricer

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Pwned

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
about the three cars, the cobalt is for sale, the van is going to the scrap yard(get a few bucks for driving it in), and the new car(my 1992 chevy corsica) will be my routine driver.

i am glad my family's house has space for not only 2 of my rides, but 2 of the family vehicles too!

41 - 60 of 2996 Posts