Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good job GIANTS and i hope someone breaks Vick's arm.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Go Carolina Hurricanes, DALLAS COWBOYS(yep, one of them people, get over it), NY Yanks and Chicago whitesox, NY Knicks(not so much anymore, back in the day with Ewing and Houston and the others). Eh, whatever for anything else. I wish they had Rugby on more, have seen it on Spike late lately though.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well as the title says chat it up. Football, hockey, baseball whatever your into lets hear it all. OBTW GO STEELERS!!!
i see so we copy people now huh??? lol i start an NCIS thread you start a sports thread.. HAHA. Go CAPS!!! Redskins sucks big hairy ones. and Braves rule!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Go Carolina Hurricanes, DALLAS COWBOYS(yep, one of them people, get over it), NY Yanks and Chicago whitesox, NY Knicks(not so much anymore, back in the day with Ewing and Houston and the others). Eh, whatever for anything else. I wish they had Rugby on more, have seen it on Spike late lately though.
sorry beamer but yankees suck it's all braves FTW!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Not a fan of that Sanchez guy but tere doing ok right now

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
to all the Detroit fans, Penguins are gonna take the cup again!... anyways though hopefully the oilers kick a** this year. with all their new people should be a good year.

oh and go red sox!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
to all the Detroit fans, Penguins are gonna take the cup again!... anyways though hopefully the oilers kick a** this year. with all their new people should be a good year.

oh and go red sox!
PSSHHH Red Wings are going to dominate son!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
PSSHHH Red Wings are going to dominate son!!!!!!
they have MAYBE one year left before theyre gonna go way down hill. their back end heavy contracts are gonna start killing their cap space even as soon as next year. they have basically no cap room right now and its only gonna get worse. they might be fine this year but come next year, no more presidents cups for a long time

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
they have MAYBE one year left before theyre gonna go way down hill. their back end heavy contracts are gonna start killing their cap space even as soon as next year. they have basically no cap room right now and its only gonna get worse. they might be fine this year but come next year, no more presidents cups for a long time
I miss Yzerman Yall are lucky they dont have there lineup like they used to. I think him and Lindstrom together are damage. Yzerman to me is the greatest in hockey of all time :)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
maybe if your talking about leaders but the best player of all time is even arguable... Gretzky

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
only person who ever was supposed to come close was Lindros... but he got so many concussions we'll never know if he couldve been

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.