mines in probably the most common spot

·
Registered
931 Posts
same spot as mine...

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Get paint for vinyl but I dont know how it gonna hold up cause the vinyl expands and retracts with heat conditions... Paint wont so it will crack up. go to a local sign and graphics shop and they can cut you one pretty cheap.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
x2. it shouldn't cost you much at all

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Get paint for vinyl but I dont know how it gonna hold up cause the vinyl expands and retracts with heat conditions... Paint wont so it will crack up. go to a local sign and graphics shop and they can cut you one pretty cheap.
x2. it shouldn't cost you much at all
Alright thanks guys.
Guess Ill put the white decal on for now anyways :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
So I'm just wondering since I haven't found it yet.. where might one get some yourcobalt.com decals?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
you can order those on ebay. Or from what ive seen as an easy better way. Buy the Letters that stick on. Place them on there. Then buy that nightshade spray and spray over the letters let it dry then get a razor blade and take off the letters.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
you can order those on ebay. Or from what ive seen as an easy better way. Buy the Letters that stick on. Place them on there. Then buy that nightshade spray and spray over the letters let it dry then get a razor blade and take off the letters.
There you have it. Didnt think of doing that twisted.

How does the third brake light come off anyways?

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.