Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the calipers are done, let me know what ya'll think.
Before pic:

My twin brother helped me do this so I told him I need some action pics hahah

this one is a little blurry:

Tire back on:

Oh yeah, so i needed to run in the house to get a rag at one point and when I came back out my bro was painting my grill, at first i wanted to kill him simply because he didnt ask me first but then i just chilled out. I am thinking about doing it all over but might keep it depending on what ya'll think. so here is a couple pics:

·
Registered
575 Posts
lol I saw a girl on I-71 yesterday on a pink CBR with a pink suit and helmet and blonde hair haha why pink oin the car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am a girl and I thought pink and white went well together. I see black and pink cars before so i thought why not. And to be honest its not really hot pink, it may look that way but its more of a dark pink. I understand that people may not like it but to each his own. Our cars are a reflection of ourselves and what we like so basically that is my reasoning behind being different and doing a pink and white theme.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I like it. Done anything else in pink? I think it would look good with a thin pink pinstripe down the side. :)

I bought the purple paint for my calipers but haven't gotten around to it yet :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah my brothers gf's dad is going to be doing a pink pinstripe on it next weekend so we will see how that turns out. But other than that nothing is pink. Looking to order some custom pink and white seat covers tho but dont know about that yet.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
pink lip and pink chevy bowtie(center cap) on your wheels would look good, real good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.