Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
camos thread got me thinking...

what things would have made the cobalt better from the factory to really make it the 'ultimate.'

for a start..

THE CUPHOLDERS! I hate where they are! I wish they were 1 behind the other on the passenger side of the stickshift. I hate having a drink in the holder and not being able to shift into 1-3-5 or be able to change the a/c.

also, steering wheel control. I wish we would be able to pull out the wheel too.

granted, these are 2 very little things, but I think they would make a world of difference to this car.

so lets hear what you think..

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hmm...well i would like for water to mysteriously appear in the floorboard when it rains. cupholders FOR SURE! some kind of dome light with the sunroof..maplights dont do shit. and the seat latch is in the trunk...wtf? i hate that lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
To pop the seats down? It's right up top, near the hinge. Look around the top of the opening, maybe a bit back in there. It's way too easy to miss, imo.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yup cupholders definatly suck, they gotta fix them more like how the mazda 3's are. Mazda 3 has a pimp interior. Also put cup holders in the doors like my brothers lancer, and some lights on the dash (speedometer cluster).
Give the option to have the recaro rear seats like the saturn ion, its only got 2 seats in the back and in the middle its like armrests/cupholders.
The interior is jsut to basic. Like its too flat and plain no curves or anything.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
The car looks like it should be a RWD car so i would say RWD FTW and i dont like the head lights on our cars. There too bubbly and a lot of them dont fit the cobalt right. Also te rotors suck on the Cobalts. Mine warped out at like 12,000 miles

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
OMG...That was horrible..I don't even want to drive my Balt anymore...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.