1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
10-4

·
Registered
2 Posts
no. i have them. they are really nice actually look real slick you just have to plug the passanger side door lock
what do you mean plug it?
I just bought a 2010 Cobalt for my son. It came with the dealer installed Chrome Edition Package which includes chrome door handles. The passenger side has no door lock and in fact has a hole where the door lock would be. I called the dealership to ask why there is a hole there and they claim that the door handle is reversable from driver side to passenger side and, since there is no passenger side door lock, the hole is normal. Shouldn't it be plugged at least? I can actually feel A/C blowing out the hole and am concerned about water entry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well it took over a month but just FYI - the solution to the hole in the passenger side chrome door handle ended up being an install of a lock cylinder. The dealership never could get the correct chrome door handle without a hole in it from GM. The installed door lock is functional and keyed properly to the car so I guess that makes it an upgrade in a way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.