Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just got back today brought the Cobalt in cause of warpped rotors and clunking in the front end it was fixed under warranty so thats cool so list what you had to get fixed on your Cobalts just some things that went wrong lets see what we get so far on mine

:worried:two rear power window motors
:wondering:lower control arms

and today

:weird:machined rotors
:nuts:replace stearing column

·
Registered
547 Posts
Only think I have had to have fixed since my warranty expired is a purge solenod.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
pass. air bag module replaced
radio fault code cleared

im sure it'll be back in for more work cuz the radio still messes up...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
HVAC
Driver side window motor
keyless entry
faulty ECM

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Catalytic converter and downpipe, wont take it to the local dealer anymore as I spend more time fighting them about warranty coverage. I just uprgrade the parts now and get away from crappy GM stuff.

·
Registered
462 Posts
on my 4th steering column and it's due for replacement again.... don't know if they'll cover it under warranty but they did all others and they still **** up after a couple of months.. also replaced the turn signal/headlight control because my headlights would go out when I'd have high beams on and put left turn signal on. That's pretty much it for warranty, haven't replaced anything that wasn't basic maintenance after, even though everything squeaks and rattles (damn cheap GM).

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nothing yet on my 09 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
got main when it was 54 000 miles now its 62 000 - I didnt replace nothing, dont know if someone before that replace something on it - I might have to replace my radiator tho cuz my car has been in accident and radiator is little dent .

·
Registered
931 Posts
shocks, stuts all 4 BLOW OUT..<<very very very common with all delta body GMs

and my bushings upper and lower...

and my trans 42,000 miles

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im going in monday to have my trans rebuilt or HOPEFULLY replaced. Just the syncros gone but I am still hopeing for a brand new tranny :-D. 2008 35,000 miles on it...

1 - 20 of 140 Posts