·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
WTF?? thats loooooooooooowwwwww

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
long story, but ill cut it down. as you all know i went to the tennessee meet this past weekend. well we don't have roads here in mississippi like they have up there. so i drove the piss out of my car the entire weekend. i drove up and down like 7 mountains, one i drove up about 5 times. and every time i went as fast as i could... so on my way back home i hear a strange popping sound... i think its a cv axel. so i have the front of the car up on jack stands checking everything out... lol. when i walked to the back of the car i was like "my god... thats low!" so i took a pic. lol.

·
Registered
931 Posts
better stock up on oil pans....

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
:love: :love:
Wouldnt that just be great?!?! Well.... if that was MY car it would be... :laugh:

the roads here in VA blow the snot out of the ones in TN... ok, they're basically the same, but still...I'm gonna post a thread for a central East Coast meet sometime next week, gonna get more info on rates & stuff for the park... Beamer drives the crap out of his car when he's up here too... lol

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so i have good news! its not my cv axels:smile1:!

its the damn drive housing:evil:..... or rear end as some of you may know it:suspicious:...

this is gonna suck:sad2:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
possibly trade and pay off, lol. im keeping my rims and suspension though, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
that sucks bro, and Lobalt, you haven't see me drive the piss out of the roads haha. Cause your slow but is usually ahead of me, but yea, you are correct there lady I do when coming up and going back home tend go alittle nuts if the conditions are right. Cannot help it, we have maybe 1 or 2 roads here semi close to them here but even those are so short its not worth it plus the amount of people driving.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
im confused if the car is on jack stands how would the car be on the ground??? im so lost...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just the front is on jack stands buddy, its ok.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.