Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Which set of rims should i get? (multiple voting is allowed)

• [url]http://www.buywheelstoday.com/images...cts/L_5985.jpg[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to make things a little simpler here's a pic of the MS3 to help with ya'lls decisions

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I think number 3 will go good if they had it without the red trim

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
3 and 4 could look nice, maybe 5 aswell. Can you preview them on your car? like you can on Tirerack and such? Btw, still love that ride man, there is a regular 3 in that color at the mazda dealer here, I love it, glade they designed them the way they did.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Let's see the cars big shit eating grin... that will help with the decision making........................

just playing, I'd go with 2 but they're all kinda neat. I don't like I think it's number 4... I've seen those on a car and the spokes look too thin IMO.

But i do want to see pics of your cars shit eating grin...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's see the cars big shit eating grin... that will help with the decision making........................

just playing, I'd go with 2 but they're all kinda neat. I don't like I think it's number 4... I've seen those on a car and the spokes look too thin IMO.

But i do want to see pics of your cars shit eating grin...
haha yeah that is one way to put it. there should be some front end pics of my car in the album on my profile.

3 and 4 could look nice, maybe 5 aswell. Can you preview them on your car? like you can on Tirerack and such? Btw, still love that ride man, there is a regular 3 in that color at the mazda dealer here, I love it, glade they designed them the way they did.
no beamer this website doesn't do that unfortunately. i'll see if tirerack has these rimes and sample them.

haha, shit eating grin made me have to look . :amuse:
thats a good description.
i still like #2 :)
yeah i am thinkin 2, 4, or 5

·
Registered
464 Posts
hahahahahahahaha I love it!! How do you not walk out to that every morning with a smile on your face and laugh? Seriously... all depressed people need one of those cars. The first time I saw them at the dealership I damn near pissed myself.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry beamer tirerack doesn't offer rims for my car yet just tires

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahahahahahaha I love it!! How do you not walk out to that every morning with a smile on your face and laugh? Seriously... all depressed people need one of those cars. The first time I saw them at the dealership I damn near pissed myself.
i agree. the car does make me smile. cause the front looks like it's smiling at you then you go to the back and the taillights make it look pissed off!! hahaha

·
Registered
464 Posts
YUP!! haha, seriously, everytime I see one of those it just makes my day.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YUP!! haha, seriously, everytime I see one of those it just makes my day.
well i am glad i am one of the people that can help make your day!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gonna put in my two cents again since the site is slow.
i like number four also.
it was tough between the two.
i have to say, i HATE # 6. just way to much. it might look good on a chrylser 300 or something.
lol yeah i thought about #6 afterwards and now i'm just like eh. not so much.haha i like 1 3 4 5 the most

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol i honestly dont like any of them
well no one asked you Cobalt Katsu!!! lmao JP. :p you one of those people who prefer all chrome rims?

LIKE - 1
Eh, theyre ok - 2,5
HATE - 3,4,6

i drive for a pizza company and i swear i cant help but laugh everytime i drive by the mazda one...all those smiling cars, lol
haha. i used to work for Papa Johns. yeah it's hard not to laugh. but you laugh until you get up and close to the car. and then when you sit inside it and start driving it!!! oooooooohhhhhhh boy. it takes everything i have to not mash the gas everywhere i go and everytime i drive!!! this car just screams power!!!! i would like to put it up against a stock Cobalt SS/TC to see how it would do in the 1/4 mile. i already know cobalt won't stand a chance in the handling department against the speed 3. But thats getting off topic. lol end rant!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.