Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
if it's an aftermarket wing, no guarantees if the mounting holes are the same...... they prolly arent...

·
Registered
298 Posts
The only aftermarket parts I have found that "fit", have come from GM. Everything else is in the ball park, but needs some "adjusting."

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wanna c what some after-market spoilers look like.. if anyone has them id b appreciated.
If yo uwant an aftermarket spoiler that looks good then go to

everythingcobalt.com and get the durflex SS wing

same spoiler thats on the Cobalt SS/SC just look up one of those

to see what it looks like most of those line up with the stock holes

The only aftermarket parts I have found that "fit", have come from GM. Everything else is in the ball park, but needs some "adjusting."
Just like he said and even though the wing wont come from GM its still considered a "stock" part

so it should line up correct and looks really good

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know the ss wings will fit but thats not the look im wanting........i wonder if the racer wing will fit in the rear holes?.....i wish someone had one and could tell me what the deal was.......

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
id be shocked too but i know its not true.....yea the rk looks good but its 3 piece and thats too much work so.....IF ANYONE HAS THE DURAFLEX RACER SPOILER CAN U POST PICS PLEASE???

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
If you look at the picture of the spoiler it looks like it is made to cover the original holes -- has a piece that "juts" forward where the original spoiler holes are. Best to contact the company directly with this question -- haven't seen anybody post pictures of a Cobalt with that wing.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i noticed that I should call them id prob have to call a few places though to get a for sure answer...

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For all who are wondering about this spoiler I called and it WILL fit the stock holes just like RED07SSNA had predicted so I will def b getting this and ditching my old low rise.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea itll be awhile i keep adding to my want list....lol im working on it.......1st tint....2nd wheels n tires......3rd exhaust......4th spoiler maybe lip kit.......then the rest.......lol never ends....

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
sorry but that looks horrible. that wing lip is too big. get somethin a little smaller like the rk sport wing

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
It's a drag type wing. Nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.