Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the guy who is suppose to be selling me the 68 GTO,seems to not wanting to sell it,understandable since its a classic car and he put a good amount of money into it.So I wont get pissed about that.If it even comes down to where the guy doesn't sell me the GTO I will just go on ahead and get a fox body mustang GT.Those cars have potential,also parts can be reasonable pricing.I found a few mustang gt's for around 3grand or 2grand in good condition,just have to do the shopping around.I would supercharge the mustang for sure then:grin:

·
Banned
384 Posts
you can find a early 90s foxbody for 1200 around. perfect for a project. i was contemplating the same idea

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My one close friend had a 89 mustang gt,fully built supercharged for 2grand,I have no clue how he found a kick ass deal like that.My brother who had a mustang gt paid 2500 for his gt,but he had problems with it,where his clutch failed on him eventually,but the plus side was he put in a racing clutch,and did some other mods to like a 3 inch dual exhaust system with cherry bombs,BBK headers that is originally for a 383 motor but redid the holes to make the headers fit.

·
Banned
384 Posts
ya ilike them. i lways wanted a clean 50 with flat black paint. and some powder coated rims. pure sex

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah alot of ricers here rip on them and think they can beat a fox body mustang,I always laugh about it honestly.Not saying a stock mustang gt is the fastest but with adding a few mods you can gain some good power

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.