Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

These are just photos I came across

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it is funny,I am surprised some people are not offended by me posting a picture of a civic

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well apparently nramlow2006 was offended by me saying civics are garbage.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who cares though its the same crap either way all below 2.0's,I rather own a dune buggy over that vehicle any day crx or not

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
well, i am afraid to admit this, but i gave in and bought a honda:( I know they suck, but compared to what i had, i needed a change

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats like going from a great taste of chocolate milk to regular milk.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
thats like going from a great taste of chocolate milk to regular milk.
it's like going from curdled chocolate milk, to good regular milk. I am sorry, but my cobalt was host to many an issue. And in all honesty, GM needs to smarten up when it comes to their line of vehicles, that car was real dangerous on the road, Least i know the reputation of my 94 civic, and i know it's a gr8 little car.

And no, i am not trying to hound anyone. I loved my cobalt, but didnt like all the issues.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe you don't have any luck with chevy.I have had chevy vehicles before that were good,and as soon as I switched to a import vehicle,I had problems left and right I was fed up with it

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
maybe you don't have any luck with chevy.I have had chevy vehicles before that were good,and as soon as I switched to a import vehicle,I had problems left and right I was fed up with it
okay, i have had 2 chevy, 2 ford, and 2 import, my fords destroyed themselves, my chevys, took out anyone/thing around them. my imports, well, one of them, hasnt had any issues, the other i just got

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.