Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i think they are just indicators, i have blown by ones like that here, 10 over, and had nothing happen. It all depends on whether it was a cube trailer, or just a regular speed sign trailer(the cube ones house a pig in them, that will take a photo)

52 Posts
Nope. Most times those are to tell you your speed and to get you to slow down. If its pointed at you when your approaching it, your good to go. If its pointed at you when you pass, your screwed. (getting the tag info) :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
ive blown past 1000's of them doing sometimes 20-30 over never got a letter once, but they all been the ones that point at you, coming owards it. not the ones that point at you as you pass it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I use to pass by those all the time, when they flash they usually tell you to slow down or you're over the speed limit. They usually don't start flashing until you've gone over 5 mph.

·
Registered
575 Posts
haha I made one say err one time cause i waa going 110....we were trytig to **** with them tho.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
haha I made one say err one time cause i waa going 110....we were trytig to **** with them tho.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha nice ^^. I call these high score machines. As soon as you see one, see if you can get the highest score on it!
i gotta try that with a few friends, we effed with a photo radar cop a few times, drive by him so he can spot the vehicle, then come back via the service road beside him, slow right down, look at him, then go back on the main road, right through his sights again(repeated four times)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.