Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, been all over css for awhile thought id check this place out, heres my car

dumped, wingless, airbox mod, hurst shifter, g85, saab 9-3 viggen wheels, thats it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drop is cut progress springs, yeah i know stupid, im retarded, dangerous, dont care, haha, heard it all, has 40000 on it that way and im fine with it, wheels are just 17x7.5 stock saab 9-3 viggen wheels with 215/45/17 in the back 205/40/17 in the front, mainly cause i had them layng around, but 2 wheels are now bent so new plans, sitting stock right now for the winter, i have an extra set of struts with the cut springs on them so its easier than taking the struts apart everytime i wanna go back low

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

not sure what you mean on the front lip, the one side is scratches from something but now i dont remember what, haha, or the black paint, not sure which you meant, front lip is black and carried up into the bumper, thought it looked decent and tried it

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

oh and dropped, your covair van is amazing, i love old vans, is it a rampside? i dunno if you can see in my one pic, but i have a 67 vw camper, that should be hitting the car shows some time this year, hopefully

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Thanks, I love the van, hopefully I will have some money this summer to finish the air ride. I was going to keep it all original, but i have decided I am going to chop it up and do what I want. I saw the van in the background, nice stuff man. As far as the springs I have my fronts cut also but not the rears, and I can't go any lower because I would never be able to get in and out of my driveway. This is also the issue I have with the van, I want to slam it but I have to do either bags or struts so I can raise it to ride height to get in and out of my drive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, i gotcha, i just dont care, haha, i ground through my exhaust and had to weld that up, shitty pa roads, oh well, small price to pay to look good

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

oh and you should give me your truck, k thanks

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys, im from doylestown, bout 45 min north of philly, and i meant trunk, not sure why i typed truck haha, you should give me your trunk, there thats better

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Damn sick ride man! Welcome to the forum..

·
Registered
931 Posts
nice whip, welcome to yc,

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
yeah, i gotcha, i just dont care, haha, i ground through my exhaust and had to weld that up, shitty pa roads, oh well, small price to pay to look good

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

oh and you should give me your truck, k thanks
nice ride, what meet is that other pic from?

another from PA, huh - welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that last pic was at a show in august, my buddy sean put on an event for a fund him and bunch of his friends started for their friend who died a few years ago, 4udrew foundation, they built an s15 silvia for him in his memory, pics and info are on the site, and the car has gotten pretty famous in the last few years

4UDrew - The Drew Panettieri Foundation

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.