Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 06 lt and want kwn what i can do to make my throttle repones quicker,without putting fuel injector or turbo or s/c yet... can i upgrade my ecu? how bout spark plugs and battey? does it matter what kinds? Any tips

only mod in engine,own made cold air and header....exhaust cum in next week

·
Registered
674 Posts
not much you can do, everything is Electrically controlled on these cars. I'd say the most you could do is simple bolt on stuff, but if that don't work, a tune might, but no promises.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
As said above bolt ons will help, but if you have an automatice you wil still have lag as you have to wait for the torque converter to spool up also.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ight koo thanz guys,wat bout the spark? wat kind i use? do i change my stock spark plug too?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do i change my stock spark plug cover to individually spark coil?........n my ride 5-speed not auto.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

ooooooo .i got 2.2 with built my own intake n header

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

ooooo n .i got problem,my gurl ran over a dog n she crack the raditor,bt instead of gettin new one i got it fix. so now when im idle it heat up.do i buy new one? or is there superincooler for lt?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have the 2.2 vvt LAP (2009-10MY) and sure nuf lagging throttle response. But after a half second it does really go and I didn't know about it lol.

From what I hear the Trifecta tune (the best from most here) is undetectable to GM. Is that true? If possable i'll score a spare PCM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.