Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Joined quite a while ago, just been trollin. I like it here. Not everybody here complains that you have wheel gap and most of the cobalts are base models. And I like that. lol. I have a 2008 LT Special Edition. Pretty much stock, all I have is Tint and a shorty antenna. Oh, and its debadged :laugh:

Anyway...here are some pics..

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Looking good. Welcome

But gt rid of the wheel gap asap!!! LoL

So what plans do you have for her?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome as said above, plans?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the main plans are rims and pedders. Nothin too big. I have a very limited budget. Then I was thinking header, dp, exhaust. But I keep going back and forth. So as of right now I am undecided...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol. Well its either. The rims or the pedders. Its kinda like one mod per year. When I get my yearly bonus check. And i heard that the pedders were the least harsh and better ride and improve handling...i dunno. I might just go with a car starter this year and say pfft to all the rest...

And thanks for the compliments.:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome..! :p Wheel gap is ok for now ;).... I'm in the same boat myself. I want aftermarket headlights but also need springs...and like you said budget...bills, bills, bills!! Good luck with the future mods (if and when you decide) LOL!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome!
Nice color. I am liking the black stripes too :D
save that money! little bit at a time, then do one project at a time. It'll get there, dont worry!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.