Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks mike
i can get it done pretty cheap i just dont know if i should or not

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
sup brandon i ordered the tpms last night but i got those pre cut covers that are 33% tint for my tail lights, just wait for me to put them on cost me like twenty bucks and it was from a refund so actually cost me nothing! when the rims going on?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sup brandon i ordered the tpms last night but i got those pre cut covers that are 33% tint for my tail lights, just wait for me to put them on cost me like twenty bucks and it was from a refund so actually cost me nothing! when the rims going on?

cant believe you bought those covers. there garbageee lol i bought them for my stock tails they were shit.
and im waiting for the rims to be shipped. the manufacturer shipped them to the wheel distrubitors warehouse in flordia instead of california. so they should be shipped out today.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

so i just looked at my tails and noticed this

if i dont tint the whole circle you will still see red.
but i guess i just mask off the actual hole where the reverse is than there will be black where the rest of that circle is

·
Registered
394 Posts
Do it. It will still look alright, even if you can see red through the reverse light "hole."

Edit: Especially because it looks weird how your 3rd brake light doesn't match your other tail lights. or at least, it LOOKS like it doesn't match... i may be wrong.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yea i dont think it would look good if you can see red through the templated hole

it would look kinda weird

debating if i should get ebay led tails and get those tinted so there dark and have the reverse untinted. or have camo make me custom lights and tint those
i kinda am not liking that these stick out alot. i want stock lights with leds like these have and function the same way. camo might be able to do this.
than i can tint those and leave the reverse hole untinted and it would look good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.