Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to get my tint done any body have pics of there windows tinted on a red coupe? iam not sure how dark i want 2 go yet thinkin 35% on doors and 25% on rear window...in NY the tint law is 70% in front and the back windows can be as dark as you want..cops arnt bad about tinted windows around here, my moms bf windows are blacked out(and i mean really dark) and he has had it 4 3years now and never a ticket..i want something that flows good dont want the back really dark and the front not dark enough so it looks stupid plz help

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
that would look good IMO. I just opted to got the same all around cuz I didn't care if my windows were super dark.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have 35% all the way around. Dont have pics up but I love the way it looks. Can post some. I just havent had the time to take pics or post them. But will if you would like to see them.

·
Registered
168 Posts
yea i got 20% all round the legal tint in md is 35% tho so iam just a lil illegal. i love 20 tho

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I have 5% on the back and 10% on the fronts. I don't have pics of it, but when I get my car back I'll post them for ya.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have 15% in the back window and back doors...not allowed to have any tint in the front windows in NS...except if its factory

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.