Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll say 75 shipped or best offer.

I have a set of the 4 coupe round tail lights. The outter lights were just repainted fri the 12th, and the inner lights are being worked on. These Lights are not nightshaded, it is a black and clear mixture, with a clear top coat.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pic added in first post.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ttt

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should be redoing the lights today. If I stop by my shop.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTMFT

The outer light were wetsanded and recleared yesterday, the inner light are being worked on today. These are going to be resprayed. I forgot to mention that these are not nightshaded, this a black and clear mixture, with clearcoat over the top of it. New price 75 shipped for the flawless tinted tails. Pics as soon as they are done

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they show pretty good. When it stops raining here in VA Beach. I'll fit the lights in my car and and take a pic of it.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Awesome. Thanks! I'll see the pic, and let you know if you have a buyer. I want camopaint to do the skyline mod for me as well... so if regular lights will shine through then I should have no worries about leds then.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no these are still available. I'm currently away from home though. I'm in Fallon, NV untill mid April, so I won't have a way to send these out untill I return to Virginia

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.