Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really like the tinted rear lights
but been in so many situations that I'm scared to do it
blizzards, rain storms, etc.... where I'd like to be seen...

·
Registered
353 Posts
This is the solution. Tinted, and yet great visibility. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
... Not following... You wrapped your tillights in bags?
Ha ha ha !!! Those are for sale I imagine and the bags are to protect them.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Nice where ya get them...and is that the running lights or break lights in the pic?
If it were the brakes the high brake light would be on.

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dah....Blonde moment... They're bright I like
Colodude can ya custom the center of them....I'm think of a lit transformer/decepticon emblem in the center of the break lights....

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Keep the circle of LEDs and middle put the emblem....

·
Registered
922 Posts
colodude I messaged you about lights for a Sedan. When I do buy the sedan, if end up keeping my coupe, I might get you make a set of these for me too. Maybe we can work out some kinda package/bundle deal...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Dah....Blonde moment... They're bright I like
Colodude can ya custom the center of them....I'm think of a lit transformer/decepticon emblem in the center of the break lights....

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Keep the circle of LEDs and middle put the emblem....
Do you have such an emblem? I could drill a hole in the center reflector and insert it, and simply use a bulb behind it to light it up. Just not enough of a designer to make it from scratch lol

colodude I messaged you about lights for a Sedan. When I do buy the sedan, if end up keeping my coupe, I might get you make a set of these for me too. Maybe we can work out some kinda package/bundle deal...
Sure man if you end up getting both I'll make you a deal :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
See a pair on eBay for$100
At first I bought these awhile ago and returned them because I paid $275 for them and they didn't come with weather stripping...pay that kind of money and don't include the most important part....so far warn ya they don't come with weather striping....

·
Registered
353 Posts
See a pair on eBay for$100
At first I bought these awhile ago and returned them because I paid $275 for them and they didn't come with weather stripping...pay that kind of money and don't include the most important part....so far warn ya they don't come with weather striping....
I know the K2's don't come with the black foam rings, I've had a pair in my car for 3 years. They fit perfectly and don't leak so there's really no need for the weather strips. Of all the K2 sets I've modified over the years I've never heard any bad reports either. BTW the $100 set on Ebay is the one with red non-tinted lenses. The clear tinted ones are 20 bucks more.

·
Registered
353 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.