Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009, Cobalt LT1, 4dr, 2.2L
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants to tint their tails VIVVID was dope! Super easy only needed a heat gun and my hands

Ps. This is my first time ever doing this.

Honestly it looks darker in person
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Say What again!
6,383 Posts
I'll take your word that it's darker in person because it looks pretty much stock to me, haha.

I did Niteshades on mine with spray-gun clear probably close to 12 years ago now, and our Cruze was done with a mix of black and clear from a spray-gun as well. The Cruze's are pitch black and the Cobalt's aren't too far behind, though noticeably lighter.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Those look perfect. Really going too dark probably isn’t the best anyways. I just wish they make some cool looking tail lights for the sedans. Doing retrofit projectors and such on headlights is fairly easy. So I don’t see why I couldn’t do something similar with the tail lights using some led stuff. For now I have Sylvania Zevo leds in my tail lights. Non tinted though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts