Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: new pics on page 2

Well i tinted them all with VHT Nightshades...was not hard at all. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks great.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks cleared them today actually i was thinking the same thing...no pics yet i will have some tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Really Looks Good!!

Looks REALLY good! Did U tape off and spray your front bowtie? That really adds a LOT to the silver!

GTO 1

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looks REALLY good! Did U tape off and spray your front bowtie? That really adds a LOT to the silver!

GTO 1

The front bowtie is only held on by 2 10mm bolts. It's really easy to take off to paint

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
/\ he is right. after i took it off i taped it off. i did't take it apart. got the paint from NAPA. $12. painted the mirror caps also

·
Registered
485 Posts
/\ he is right. after i took it off i taped it off. i did't take it apart. got the paint from NAPA. $12. painted the mirror caps also
Yea, I did the same thing to mine, except that I took mine apart from the chrome piece and then used epoxy to reattach it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
nice! i did the same thing to the front and rear bowties but not the tails. im diggin the dark tails on the silver

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes sir u did they look good too. i just can't wait for the money from the IRS. I am getting the modern performance led tails, Injen CAI, and lowering springs....i cant wait...!!!!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i might as well throw up some updated pics
-----Added 15 Jan 2009 at 11:40:57-----

·
Registered
85 Posts
looks really good. i use to have mine done but they started chipping off. so now its just plain stock. if i clear coated it would it not chip off??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.