Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tire Size FAIL! [Solved]

I bought some Good Year assurance fuel saver max tires from Canadian Tire at the Size P225/65/r16 when I am sure I asked for the stock P205/55r/16, but what ever. Just had them installed tonight and they are rubbing on the back mud flaps so I am going to TRY and get them exchanged, they were installed drived out of the shop for maybe like 30 feet and then the car was driven back in so yeah.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I guess 4% or around 4000 km, the reason why I bought them is I got them for $121.00 each at Canadian Tire.

Regular price was $160.00 a tire.

Also the tire in at the spec of p205/55r/16 have the 89H rating so its perfect replacement for the oem tires.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I guess 4% or around 4000 km, the reason why I bought them is I got them for 121.00 each at Canadian Tire.
you're canadian?

anyways... be sure to let us know how much of a difference they actually make eh

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I see, I see. I was thinking about getting some tires like that when I need new ones. Anyway, seems like you got a good deal on the price and hopefully you see an increase in mpg, keep us posted! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far with the 2005's build in mpg thingy I get 41 mpg or 5.7L/100km on the gauge. I used to get around 32 -35 on the highway , but I had winter tires on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.