Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Defiantly tirerack.com you can read user reviews and manufacturer reviews, testing and what not. great source of info even if you don't buy the tires from them. Also I bought Pirelli scorpians (ATX or STX, cant remember off the top of my head) for my minivan and got maybe 15,000 miles out of them before they were almost bald. They have a real soft compound. Also I put Nexen N7000 on my Cobalt last spring and I'll be lucky to make it through the summer with them. Low profiles (performance tires) don't give ya much of a milage warranty so shop around and read the reviews. With these kinds of tires it seems hard to find a balance between performance and wear. just my .02.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Michelens dry rot from the inside out, and they reufuse to honor the waranty, there are a few dealers who specifically request that the vehicle s do not have them when they come from the factory. I prefer BFG Sports, good tire long life.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I personally prefer Falkens but honestly, it doesn't matter which company you go with. just get a performance tire(not the top of the line so you get a bit better life out of em) and you'll be happy with em

almost forgot, if you buy a cheap tire, you'll get what you pay for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.