• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K lets try this again, I have seen most of the TN threads get locked for some reason or another. Now I know there isn't to many of us round the great state of tenneessee. Lets do this right and give us a place to get meet and greets, cruzes, and anything else we can think of put together in here.

So, to those who don't know me I'm stationed in Ft.Campbell KY 3/101 ABN, Clarksville TN. I get back from Afghanistan in Dec / Jan time frame and I'm looking to get something together. Don't matter if it's in memphis, nashville, knoxville..granted im from there... let see what we can put together.

I know there was alost talk of a mid tn ecotec group getting started, but it died out. If anyone else knows of anything bout this let me know. I would like to get this started up again and poss exspanding it to all of tn. it's just and idea though.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I think the other threads got auto locked due to lack of posting in them... I guess you can call it death by lack of interest. Still, I am here in West Tennessee, and down for whatever you got in mind.

If you are looking for meets remember we also got the boys from Georgia like G and Sliq nearby.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, seem slike there is lil talk here in the TN section, I forgot bout G and Sliq being closer than some of the other memebers on here. I had an idea of doing a nashville meet sometime when I got back and trying to get a cruze together and end up at the hermatige or some really iconic place round there. I'm also down for Ideas for a meet as well. The other Idea I have was a dave n busters kinda meet n greet deal.....if the opry mills mall is open when I get back.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I like the idea of the Opry Mills Hotel when they get done rebuilding it.

I have heard that there are other TN folks on .NET and other boards, but I am not active on any others.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to drop this on seakret.new and see what kinda responce I get on there as well. It does sound like a reall good idea tho, lets just hope opry mills is finished round the time I get home lol.

got the OP up on .net lets see where this goes. hell if anything we'll meet up somewhere get some pics and just cruze around.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a question for you all. I know there was talk of a mid tn ecotec club a while back. I am in contact with the guy who had the org idea of getting it together. I'm going to see if he won't open it up to all of tenneessee so we can include everyone that would be interested in getting this started or just wanting more information on it.

I'll thow up a poll to see what people are thinking.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true, I do know of a buffalo wild wings somewhere close to chatt i think and if I can find that, i think that might be able to be workable lol

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I remember talk somewhere of putting a Dragon Tail run together. I don't remember when or who done it, but that would be fun. I gotta replace my front rotors from the last time I did it though.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All depneds on work schedule for me. I am actually at Ft. (Mother) Rucker for another 2 and half years. But Tn is not hat far of a drive for me.
I was wondering where you got moved too. how you like it over there???

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Ft Rucker is nice. People here are too based in religion and it crosses over into politics. They would rather let a elctronic bingo hall that employed 2K people sit empty and have people out of jobs than have it open bringing in money and jobs because it is gambling and sinful. The politics of the job suck, I deal with civilians and a labor union, which reinforced my hatred for labor unions. I do have accessto fresh seafood and only 90 minutes from the beach.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ft Rucker is nice. People here are too based in religion and it crosses over into politics. They would rather let a elctronic bingo hall that employed 2K people sit empty and have people out of jobs than have it open bringing in money and jobs because it is gambling and sinful. The politics of the job suck, I deal with civilians and a labor union, which reinforced my hatred for labor unions. I do have accessto fresh seafood and only 90 minutes from the beach.
yea, it's like that in campbell as well. although, I wish I was 90 min away form the beach lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
as long as you can keep it close to me SOMETIMES, i'll show up to a bit of them...

but i guess i should meet more of the people from the dallas area lol

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's all for disscussion. I have honestly never been to memphis, but I think it would be pretty badass to have a meet there and find a wicked place to meet up / have some lunch er somthing with everyone

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
lol, well i meant if you can toss a kid a bone and say...have it in the middle of TN or more west than east on occasion

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mikey, I will let you know well in advance if anything will be going down here over in Tenneessee, so you can have a heads up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
nuh uh

Funny, I work on ft. Campbell I prolly fixed your ac before lol. I live in clarksville so ya send a pm or something or tell me what building number you work at and ill cruise by in my work truck or something I have to keep the cobalt hidden away from assbags at dpw.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Those pics look recent around the new EOD 7900 block out there new buildings?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.