• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
C'mon TN peeps and other Southern Balt owners. lets get this thing rolling. we just need a place to meet up at or you will get teh sad Kitteh

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
ATTENSHUN ATTENSHUN

OK everyone as you know..if you are premo.. my random rants and what not that are on there. But I have the date I will be back home. Bamble's looking at being boots back on the ground 4 Jan in ft campbell....don't know what time yet. So if you are in the southeast er feel like drving down to mid TN I have been working on getting a meet together once I am back.....if dave n busters is open thats where it will be at..... So ideas, thoughts, complaints, congradulashuns, or anything else of the sort feel free to post up in here, the TN thread, or PM me.

This has been a BAMBLE PSA

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
ok I have dates for when I will be back. 8 jan 2011...so here soon I will be back.... just giving an update to the situation. I am also on orders to go to ft.bliss tx in july of 2011 as well. so I hope we can get this going...er just have it when we do the big spring meet up

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
bamble will not be home on 8 jan like I have said...just got bumped off the early flight home..I will rant about this later in premo thread...FML!!

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
the stroker is going to be sick as eff. I would race, but ole bamble is moving out to texas when I get back from afghanistan. if you are around nashville, there's pleanty of people who want to race around there

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
well figured i would do as u did from the very start of this forum.... Im in Iraq right now an wont be back until Dec 2011 lol. Im stationed in HI but plan on going to the sounth "maybe" when i get back. I call Memphis my home an yes i rep the 901!!! Looking forward to meeting all of you if you still have your bolt when i get back. I will try an upload some newer pics of my car but i have not done anything to her yet until i get back. Just know it will be some serious work put into that car though. Max spending limit is 15k but we will see how that goes.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I'll be around mid Tn area untill june before I PCS to Ft.Bliss in july. where bouts you in Iraq...striker? will you be able to make the march meet at the dragon as well....if you get EML

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I'll be around mid Tn area untill june before I PCS to Ft.Bliss in july. where bouts you in Iraq...striker? will you be able to make the march meet at the dragon as well....if you get EML
No im on VBC, sry it took me so long to reply. No i dont think i will be able to make the March meet... I dont take my leave until April an even then my car is still in Hawaii so i wouldnt b able to drive it. I guess i will have to try again when i move closer to there in a year lol

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
aww booo, I will be in Ft.Bliss by then. Look up a guy on .net goes by the name goes ghostSS on there. dude has a local cobalt club her ein clarksville / ft campbell

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.