Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

To All That Love the Debadge Look!

5K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  Chuck0781 
#1 ·
:bigsmile:Debadge the whole trunk!! And also took the GM logos off the side!

See less See more
#25 ·
Naked women are the best so of course my car is going to be naked ha ha

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I love the car wingless!!!!! Its looks AWESOME!

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

haha well you didn't buy it to leave it sit in the driveway.
No way gotta drive her!!! She gets upset if I leave her sitting there!!!! :bigsmile:

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

what if the girl was just in a sexy bikini, then would you want a bra on a balt? haha, or should the balt remain naked?
Totally Naked!!!!!! What good is a girl in hiding anyway LOL!!!!

#27 ·
On my car a 07 Balt coupe they just peeled off... Make sure you have a bottle of Goo Gone!

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

boobs > bra

hehe :)
Boobs are always GREATER then a bra!!!!!! :love:

#36 ·
I like a partial debadge look, I removed the "GM" badges and the LS and left the Cobalt and the Chevy symbol on the trunk. That way people will know what it is supposed to be since I have a G5 nose ont the car, may take those off eventually to really confuse people. When the car leaves the area its in now will remove the dealer sticker also, I leave that on to piss of the local dealer since he wouldnt give us a deal on a car and we went 45 minutes away to buy the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.