• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i can get my tail lights profesionaly tinted cleared buffed and sanded for about 55 dollars from a local shop

should i do it

pics are in my show off thread

he would do my side markers and third brake light too if i dont get the tail lights done im just going to get the side markers redone because ill get new ones and than get a new third brake light cover and get that tinted.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Tint them but why buy new third break light? Why buy new side markers? They look good just get them darker and tint the tails and rev. lights. Do your rev lights stick out more than stock always wandered, like yours alot. Saw one around here and it had crome and they stuck out. I like yours alot more than theres not a big fan of crome.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because i used nightshade and i belive he uses a different mixture. so im going to buy new side and third brake lights so he can just tint those.
and yeah they do stick out idont really care though because there sick lights

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i just dont know if ishould do it or not because it may look weird seeing i have a black car. and you really cant leave the reverse un tinted like the normal stock lights because it would look weird
no one that i know of has a black balt with the same lights as i so i guess ill never know what it looks like

unless someone wants to photoshop em???

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only is if is there supeeer dark. My friens got pulled over twice in one night for the ebay lights she got for her jetta. They have to be visible up to 500 feet

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Mine are prolly illegal.... haha, i put it on too thick, but im getting diff ones soon, it was just a quick cheap mod, had them for a month not gotten pulled over

i think black on black would look good, whether theyre really tinted or lightly tinted

·
Registered
289 Posts
because i used nightshade and i belive he uses a different mixture. so im going to buy new side and third brake lights so he can just tint those.
and yeah they do stick out idont really care though because there sick lights
They are sick I really like yours but don't really want to spend the $ whats the difference between those and the cheaper ones?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I know i love the black and blue, im getting ones like blazerlow, with the outer lights an led ring, theyre tinted too, but not as dark and i think the reverse part is left untinted, but thats fine with me bc with how mine are i cant see backing up in the dark.... And i think the new ones will still look good even though they arent tinted as much

oh yeah and i went back and looked at those IPCW lights, and i never noticed the inner lights stick out more than normal lights... that would bug the crap out of me! gah!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
tint em. but do em yourself

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Id rather get it done profesionaly so i dont mess anything up

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tint king doesnt do tails. And this stuf is spray. Im still debating

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
mhm i nightshaded my side markers they came out fine try them yourself if you mess up just use mineral spirits or some type of solvent after they dry no biggie pepboys sells the nightshade

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Iknow whereto get it.
I did my side markers and one dripped and got ****ed up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.