Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive knowin this girl for like a year weve been good friends for a while. she likes me and well ive taken a liking to her to she wants me to come drive up and spend the night with her tonight. She lives like 2hours from me the trip would be like 98-100 miles.

should i go or should i not go ? lets get some thoughts ladies and gentes !

just dont know if i want to rack up 200 miles on my car right away lol.

but trust me it would be worth it lol just not sure

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
driven much farther just to hang with someone, I dont mind road trips, especially if they are worth it and not like over 3hrs one way

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

oh and it gives me a chance to think and rock out to music and plus if I take the balt, usually something interesting always goes down.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats kind of what i was thinking Beamer plus we get good gas milage anyway lol...but ya id be taken like back road old highways so id really be able to just chill. plus ill have my gps cuz ill need it..never been to that part of the state before lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao u picked up on that 2 lol..haha good call Eyesore...dude like shes liked me but she keeps tell me ill be in for one hell of a good time if i come see her. :) its not about that but thats one hell of a +

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
gotta love the gps, I used to not do alot of fun stuff cause I was never totally sure where i was going but now that I have my gps I well just about anywhere. I would LOVE to get a decent used car just to use for road trips cause I dont wanna put alot of miles on the balt and the cavalier though its good I just dont trust it enough for a big trip like say to Texas to see the boys new stadium, plus no a/c and a crappy sound system.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i dont mind the stock pinnoer sound system ya i had a nice one in my old car but this has enough bass and does the job for me. but ya i dont want to put alot of miles..but it will help me get better at drivin her...im pretty decent now but always room for improvement.

·
Registered
911 Posts
put it this way...if u don't go u'll always be wondering what would or could have happened if u did go...carpe diem, go for it \m/

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Road trips are always fun, and cars are meant to be driven. Not like you have a Tucker or an original Cobra.

And the potential of the adult fun would be worth the trip.

Giggity, giggity, giggity, aall riiight!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha no homo but i love u guys lol...ya speaking of woundering if dude she wants me to come up and see her like every week. plus i know i got her by the well boobs cuz everytime i say i cant or let do it another night. she just waits patient texts me and keeps tellin me shes thinkin bout me.

so me being single for a while and taken a likein to this girl shes down to wait and just wants me to come up not to metion the fact she keeps offerin for me to stay the night and have sex with me lol..sex isnt the point but its a nice add on to the roadtrip deal...

but everyone is right and Eyesore i do get the what if feeling lol...its like being caught in a struggle...cuz shes kool and i like her but my car is my baby and dont want to put miles but then again..i love driving her cuz i enjoy showing off my car the sound the smell people looking its a rush.

and i do love the feeling of crusing and just going to go....speaking of that i just went washed and waxed her...some douche in a si tryed speeding next to me so i just punched it and left him in the dust lol nothing to out of the normal.

but ya its kinda kool having gps and driving but its going to be at like 10 tonight id be leavin guess its not to late

·
Registered
931 Posts
"Sleep Overs" are the BEST!! Take the ride, enjoy the night, and enjoy the "friendship" even more! Road trips are how memories are made man. Would you rather sit here all night talking to us or the other option....

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol im sitting here waiting cuz she dont get off till 10 and has to go to the store so im planning it just right so i make it their when she gets home lol.

lol my parnets were like were u going tonight i was like road trip 2 hours away..my mom was like u dont have gas for tht its 2 hours even thoe i have a full tank of gas lol...she was like that in the middle of near wear omg dont go ull get hurt...im thinkin to myself wtf lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Do it brother, i went out with this girl for 2 months and she live at UConn which is an hour and 30 min away for sleepovers. My car is my baby, I love it more than my girlfriends bc if you treat it well it will treat you well but, one thing a car can't give you is sexual pleasure hahaha. GO FOR IT!!!!!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Do it brother, i went out with this girl for 2 months and she live at UConn which is an hour and 30 min away for sleepovers. My car is my baby, I love it more than my girlfriends bc if you treat it well it will treat you well but, one thing a car can't give you is sexual pleasure hahaha. GO FOR IT!!!!!
careful.... there are people in this world that would like to prove you wrong... :blink:

oh and I can't believe this thread. you guys are horrible slackers. obviously we need pics of said girl before we can make an educated decision. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.