Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
There list is like 149. I always stick to the saying "if it's too good to be true, it definately is"

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That seems like a reasonable price and i have seen other brands for that amount as well ... Those are for an LS ... correct ?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That most def seems like the correct price... its only 2 rotors for the front...i understand if it were for all 4 corners but its only the rotors and the rotors arent all that large like if it were a big brake kit

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Just remember, you get what you pay for when it comes to car parts. Do you really want to trust your life to a set of $150 disc brakes? Theres a reason Brembo and Wilwood, etc are as expensive as they are
I definitely agree with above. I like GM for stock and most upgrades. If just to increase street performance, I would go the slotted H-Perfs front and rear by GM/Delco. (CED has 'em). If you are REALLY gonna punish 'em see above as Brembo would be my pick. You know the old saying... Pay me now or pay me later!!

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like what I saw at CED so I may go with that. Right now all i need is new pads, I'd just like new rotors for the extra stopping and looks. My current rotors have ridges and are rusty, the usual. Will the GM one rust bad? Are there any that wont?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Fact of life -- bare metal rusts....can't change that. Paint the areas of the rotors that the pads don't use to keep them looking good for as long as possible.

I like the CED rotors too, and will probably get theirs when it's time to change my originals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.