Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i really hated my side moldings..and the rear emblem. so today before i washed her i took off all the molding on the side. painted the front bowtie black/chrome and took off the back bowtie. let me know what you guys think..should be lowered next week. =)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
looking good thats not the same car as your sig the one in your sig is lowered and has rims on it but both are very nice

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking good thats not the same car as your sig the one in your sig is lowered and has rims on it but both are very nice
hahah thanks..well yah the one in my sig is my car..i just photo-shopped it to show what it will look like in the near future.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is up with the first pic??? Is that a See thru hood? That would be tight
ha its 2 pictures in one..i put my camera on a tripod take a picture with the hood down, then take one with the hood open..combine both pictures and make it transparent and vuala there you have it.lol

what kind of picture program do you use for your photos?
i just use photoshop cs3 for editing all my pics.

thanks guys for the compliments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks sweet, man. I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I have a question, though. Do you know if you can take the bowtie off the front grille? I've seen some guys with just the bar and no emblem and it looks really clean..

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
the bowtie is held on by two nuts on the inside of your bumper you can take it off but there will be two holes there so the easiest thing is to paint it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks sweet, man. I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I have a question, though. Do you know if you can take the bowtie off the front grille? I've seen some guys with just the bar and no emblem and it looks really clean..
the bowtie is held on by two nuts on the inside of your bumper you can take it off but there will be two holes there so the easiest thing is to paint it
/\ there is your answer..lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.