Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Halloween tomorrow I figured we could all name our top 5 Scary movies....

5. Night of the Living Dead- The one that started them all! This is true zombie horror at its finest! No running zombies and really no superhuman strength just unstoppable hordes of the living dead that wont stop until they are feeding on your flesh

4. A Nightmare on Elm Street- After watching this movie you'll think twice before hearing "sweet dreams". You may think you have control of your dreams but Freddy has other plans and often leaves you with a hilarious one liner before killing you.

3. Friday the 13th- What's more terrifying than a large unstoppable killing machine who wears a hockey mask? Well...his mother! Sure it was made to cash in on the success of Halloween, but it upped the body count,gore and nudity all staples of slasher movies today.

2. Scream- Yeah so alot of people say this movie is overrated and it did start a line of awful wannabes like I Know What Did Last Summer and Urban Legend. Forget all that the movie brought Wes Craven back after Nightmare got stale.

1. Halloween- With a limited budget John Caprenter was able to take babysitting and Halloween and make it one of the most terrifying combos ever. Jamie Lee Curtis does an excellent job and Donald Pleasance is great as the obsessed psychiastrist trying to end Micheal's killing spree.

Well, as you can tell I'm a fan of slasher flicks and having only 5 choices makes it rough. Anyway lets see what you guys got!

·
Registered
992 Posts
5. Halloween 3-Season of the Witch
4. Halloween 5-The Revenge of Michael Myers
3. Friday the 13th- Old version
2. Halloween 6- The curse of Michael Myers
1. Halloween- First Rob Zombie remake from 2007

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Like all the original 5 except for Scream, the Exorcist should be in that list. But I am a fan of the pre mid 90's scare movies. Especially now that horror movies are all over the place.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Any of the "Of The Dead" movies in my book, George A. Romero is the master of zombie movies in my book.

Other than all them I really do not care about the others, Exorist in a good one though, I like the second or whatever, Linda Blair was freaking HOT. Still is :)

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
1. The Exorcist
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. The Shining
4. Halloween
5. Rosemary's Baby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.