Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the guy who they showed is michael shoemaker. but im not sure if he is really the stig. he does not move like the stig moves..

·
Registered
66 Posts
yea with all the work he does I am sure he does not have time to be doing the show, although maybe he is. I am sure there is more than just one stig, one for when they do them challenges and bring him in and such. And one to do the driving for the cars

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Nah, The Stig is awesome, but he is no Michael Schumacher. That's like saying my base model balt is really JDM's badass modded SS/SC in disguise. I think they may be using pro drivers to play The Stig, but if that's true there is no Stig...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how dare you say there is no stig... thats like saying there is no God... wtf man...

and the episode that i saw was on BBCA. this was the first time it was ever aired on american tv... it may have aired over seas a while back but its new to the US.

·
Registered
42 Posts
people who like the show do, if you dont, dont post.
I like the show. I don't care that they revealed the "identity" of The Stig. It doesn't matter. It's a character in their show. This thread is playing into their hand. Kind of a Twilight situation here...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.