Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im getting those fog lights and HID's and projectors and whatnot. but i just cant decide what colour its between 6000k and 8000k. I want to consider style as well as colour and brightness and closeness to the natural light. as well as probability of being pulled over by cops for them. remember i live in BC, Canada. i don't know what the laws are on these. My car is silver and will have a carbon fiber hood on it soon as well. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
750 Posts
All i know that that Duffy has some 8k installed on his car and they are super bright white. He can probably see everything but possibly blinds others. If i remember correctly he said he has people flash their brights at him all the time thinking he doesn't have his low beams on.

·
Registered
130 Posts
This is perfect. I have been contemplating the same thing for quite awhile now. My fiance has a Nissan Rogue and I believe her headlights are 8k, I fell in love when she took me for a spin in it at night, everything was as clear as day. The only bad part is people mistake them for high beams quite often. But the Cobalt is much lower, and probably wouldn't cause as much problems.

I'm thinkin' about going for the 8k's myself. I coulsn't help ya with the law situation. Maybe a quick google search on it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.