Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 cobalt. Its blue, not sure what the exact blue it is. I thought they only made one blue. Does anyone know what the color number or name is? And where can i find a small bottle of touch up paint to match it exactly. I went to a auto store yesterday looking for it but wasnt sure what color it was and they didnt know either. Any help would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Its called either laser blue or arrival blue, im not positive. You may not find it in an auto store. You should be able to find the paint code for the exact color on the inside door jamb on the driver side.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
laser blue metallic

·
Registered
69 Posts
The Dealership will have or will order it. I had to get mine at the dealership. Sorry but mine is victory red. The dealership can tell you the exact color! Gm puts it this cool little applicator bottle that is a pen and a little brush all in one. GOOD LUCK!!

P.S I use it all the time on my hood (ROCK CHIPS)

·
Registered
314 Posts
it is laser blue metallic and i have about 1/4 of a 5oz spray can left from painting the front/rear bowties. it was $15 and i picked it up from the service dept at GM. i can get the paint code for you when i get home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.