Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello...can anyone tell me if chevy dealerships still carry touch up paints...or recommend a place to either buy it or order online? I'm in houton, tx.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes any dealer will have touch up paint, but you will need your vin number for them to order it. But you can usually get it at most parts stores as well.

·
Registered
165 Posts
how much? and do you need to clear coat it ( i need to touch up a few spots on the bumper)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
how much? and do you need to clear coat it ( i need to touch up a few spots on the bumper)
i gotta paint a few "small" parts, and wanna use the factory paint. Now i know where the paint number is, just looking for an approximate cost.

·
Registered
165 Posts
What about the clear coating issue? Do you need to do anything besides paint the spots?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ya i was wondering about that if i repaint my side molding things (because the passenger side one kinda went from silver to khaki btw has that happened to anyone else?) do i need to use a clear coat? because my car is getting fixed and they said they would do the base coat for free so do i need the clear coat? redundent i know but ya...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.