Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I came upon this deal a few days back, and tried to keep hush-hush about it until it went through, but now that the check's cleared, take a look at my new baby!

She's a brand new 2014 Toyota Prius C (w/Sport Package) and only 8km on the clock. I haven't settled on a name yet but I'm liking Toyo at the moment. I've already got some plans to mod the beast like a chrome TRD exhaust tip and some rims and a TRD body kit, maybe projector headlights too.

I got 2k for my old G5, which is only fair. We had some good memories, but it was time to move on and get myself a big boy car. So what do you guys think?

P.S.: This is my last day on the forum. Thanks for all the good times guys, cheers.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
O.O

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Is that what you're going to drag race this summer? Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Only missing the St-Hubert decals.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You're bipolar if you ever did that.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
lol...golf cart.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Plain Jane, After how many payments do they give you the rest of the car? You got the "Toyo" when do you get the "ta"?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
can you stick your head out of your sunroof while driving? would be so cool, but dangerous. still cool

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

been catching pokemon on google maps all day:nuts:

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I fit in my sedan just fine, but the coupe with the sunroof does not agree with my neck. That was one of the most disappointing test drives of my life. Also, the salesman was a clown.

Salesman: She's got the full GM xxx point bumper-to-bumper inspection. The car is immaculate.
Me: Why is the airbag light on?
Salesman: ...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The seats lower then you slide them back and recline, my 6'4'' friend drove mine no problem.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.