Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone! my names pablo, but my ppl call me pbz

this is my 19th car, ive had mostly imports aside from my trucks and a couple ford probes i owned lol. i got it certified pre-owned, 1 owner before me and i know the guy, came w/ the wheels, headlights, and viper alarm. i'd like to add a front mount, sri, exhaust and prob sc pulley. MAYBE i'll throw some springs on it too

anyways i got an awesome deal from my boy at kendall chevy here in miami and so far i'm pretty happy w/ my new cobalt ss. heres a pic off my blackberry lol.

you'll prob see me around a good bit cuz i have tons of spare time at work lmao. :

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had an 08 fit sport this was it:

i had it for about 2 yrs... i really loved that car. it was fun to drive despite the 90hp it comes with lol. but it handled nice and as always hondas ride to the death, but i recently had a run in w/ some road debris and then some ****** hated on my shit while parked in the beach sOoOoOo i decided to go see my boy at kendall chevy who put me down on a bad ass deal on my balt ;)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts

clean lookin fit man. did you ever check out fitfreak?

anyways though, welcome to yc!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts

i had it for about 2 yrs... i really loved that car. it was fun to drive despite the 90hp it comes with lol. but it handled nice and as always hondas ride to the death, but i recently had a run in w/ some road debris and then some ****** hated on my shit while parked in the beach sOoOoOo i decided to go see my boy at kendall chevy who put me down on a bad ass deal on my balt ;)
im in love... i hate that you sold it. hondas are amazing.

welcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.