Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a copy of the ad, the guy agreed to trade my stock dp/header for his zzp combo, guess he's doing a part out. 3 inch with cat, sorry if this has been addressed before but will this work for my 05 with an otherwise stock exhaust? i need to know a for sure answer regarding this so i can be ready to trade by friday

Chevrolet Cobalt exhausts. One is a 2.5" Side exit. I'd like 100. The other is a 3" with magnaflow muffler and resonator. I'd like 150. Also have a zzp header/downpipe with cat and 3 o2 bungs. Make an offer/trade for stock manifold and exhaust. Call/txt **********

Will trade for stock exhaust.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, you'll have to forward me the ad though :bigsmile:

j/k unless his is a turbo with a 3 bolt flange, you should be fine. may want to look into a cat-back now :)
just found out it's off of a 2.2 so i'm good to go, even better is he has a full exhaust that has a side exit he wants to get rid of to so i'm going to play let's make a deal:)

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

how long do you guys think it's going to take to remove the stock exhaust from the header all the way back and to replace it with this?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome deal Nick!!!

Everything will work just fine, and I already told you...it's gonna take a few hrs to swap everything out.
thanks Mike. it'll take a few hours for the work itself but it's going to be a long day, I gotta drive it up north about an hour to get access to a garage, then take it apart, load it in the truck, drive an hour and a half, swap, back up an hr and a half then the fun begins:)

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
thanks Mike. it'll take a few hours for the work itself but it's going to be a long day, I gotta drive it up north about an hour to get access to a garage, then take it apart, load it in the truck, drive an hour and a half, swap, back up an hr and a half then the fun begins:)
If you need help and if you are doing it on the weekend, let me know. I'd be glad to help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.