Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Lingenfelter or however its spelt is decent, the original one posted is just hideous. Saw some pics of it along time ago on another forum. Funny thing though I had someone talking to me about cars and they said they hoped pontiac makes the TA, I laughed, obviously they hadn't heard...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Not a fan of either, IMO the front on the Lingenfelter is horrible, as well as the wheels.. They didnt do much to make it into a T/A, just a high rise rear lip with ground effects and different wheels. The T/A usually had a smoother body line than the Camaro, here its just as boxy, and IMO the rear lights are hideous...

Coming from a true F body fan.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I prefer the white one it is roughly based on the late 60's TA. The black one tried for the "smoky and the bandit" style 77 TA. But it just looks like a camaro with a different hood and grill insert.

·
Registered
931 Posts
back when the camaro came out last june, i was readin something in the GM news letter we get about how there wont be a 4th gen firebird/trans am/formula/firehawk car

and there reasoning was
becouse it would coset GM something like 20 Million JUST to slap pontiac badges on it

thats NOT counting the little things theyd have to change to make it a trans am and not just a pontiac badged camaro

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
:sick: typical, take a nice looking camaro and f*** it up

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

back when the camaro came out last june, i was readin something in the GM news letter we get about how there wont be a 4th gen firebird/trans am/formula/firehawk car

and there reasoning was
becouse it would coset GM something like 20 Million JUST to slap pontiac badges on it

thats NOT counting the little things theyd have to change to make it a trans am and not just a pontiac badged camaro
believe you mean fifth gen. there is a fourth gen firebird and it fails horribly

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.