Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Iv'e been looking for some good tranny and motor mounts and want to know who has what brand and whose the best for the money.

And how many do I need?

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh god, heres the search junkies.

Yeah I search blah blah blah, instead of wasting those words, could have just told me a price and place to go.

But thanks anyways.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Oh god, heres the search junkies.

Yeah I search blah blah blah, instead of wasting those words, could have just told me a price and place to go.

But thanks anyways.
or instead of wasting everyones time with a thread about the same topic that's been discussed before you could have got off your lazy ass and searched?

Transmounts=prothane
motor mounts=turbotech.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm, well thats why this site will never be very good, everyone is crabby and doesnt help alot of people. I use that seach and look around and I didnt see anything, So sorry for asking a few SIMPLE questions. And me getting off my lazyass has nothing to with that, that did not make any sense at all

·
Registered
192 Posts
i encourage to ask any lazy ass question as long as they searched before hand. if their search has proved nothing, then ask your question. people need to be here and solve simple to complicated problems. i dont care how dumb the question seems, i just wanna see our group of YC members respond with useful info and w/o criticism.

for trans mounts go for the prothane mounts. best mod you will ever do. cheap and very effective. motor mounts, i'd go for bwoody or search turbotech. its your best bet.

im just sick of the bickering on this site. when i joined this site, it was actually strong with people who had quite a bit of knowledge. since the css.net fallout people have just went beserk and knowledge hungry to the point they destructively criticize anyone with a simple idea that sounds dumb. i dont voice myself on this forum enough, maybe i should...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ya i agree... ive only been a part of this site for a little while and im already thinkin about changing to a dif forum. everyone is so judgemental. I feel like every post is like a Jerry Springer show with people bad mouthing one another. And constantly critisizing one another. Everyone needs to just chill and enjoy the purpose of the forum....which is to join colbalt owners and share knowledge...thats all!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There we go, some good people on this site, I use to think IMAdreamer was a good helpful person, now I relize he is just another one of those people who are killing this site.

·
Registered
265 Posts
There we go, some good people on this site, I use to think IMAdreamer was a good helpful person, now I relize he is just another one of those people who are killing this site.
No offense or anything, but IMA is damn helpful. And just as much as you argue that you want us to be helpful, we can argue that you are lazy because this site sees at least two new threads every WEEK about simple mods like this. I understand a totally new user coming in and asking question having not yet had time to read the forums. But your join date is in 06... That's two years ago... If you don't know the ins and outs of motor/tranny mounts yet you've got some serious issues... I know exactly where to get them, why to get the, what to do with them, and I never had to ask...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um so I cant ask people what they like? What they use? God, i know about them, i know who has them, i wanted some simple answers to my simple questions, like yeah I have this kind and they work or dont work. I just like to see what people have used and what they like, before I go out and spend some money. And I wont say IMAdreamer isnt helpful, Im just going to say he was kind of outa line saying im lazy and so on, I used the search and It did not help me, so I asked.

·
Registered
673 Posts
and I was the first person to answer your question, sorry I'm so unhelpful. What's funny is I was only responding your smart ass remark with a smart ass remark then you got pissy because of it. Had you not have been a smart ass I wouldn't have either. I treat people how they treat people. Plain and simple. and I answered your question but you didn't appreciate it. No wonder I find it harder to come here each day.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well im tired of this crap, everyone just grow up, if there is a question asked, and you see that its been asked before, dont reply, SIMPLE! But I think it should still be answerd nicely, and without ignorince. I was only ignorant becuase people tell me to seach, well Iv'e been here longer then most, and I know that there is a search button, but it did not help me out, so I asked.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well im tired of this crap, everyone just grow up, if there is a question asked, and you see that its been asked before, dont reply, SIMPLE! But I think it should still be answerd nicely, and without ignorince. I was only ignorant becuase people tell me to seach, well Iv'e been here longer then most, and I know that there is a search button, but it did not help me out, so I asked.
First off it's ignorance. If you are going try and insult me atleast spell it correctly. Secondly, don't tell me to grow up when it was you that was acting like an ass first. I answered your question for you, what are you crying like a little kid about?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ok... I only jumped on this because you insulted IMA... But regardless here's a page you get by simply typing in "mounts" in the search box...

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/search.php?searchid=128264

Within the top 5 or so threads there's one called "Prothane Motor Mounts" started by firebalt... I'm pretty sure within that thread you'll find all the information your apparent search didn't turn up for you... as well as links to go buy them...

And now yes, I'm an imature ignorant ass-hat with nothing better to do with my time than speak up for my homies...

Oh, and use a simple search bar better than you on the first try...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Ok... I only jumped on this because you insulted IMA... But regardless here's a page you get by simply typing in "mounts" in the search box...

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/search.php?searchid=128264

Within the top 5 or so threads there's one called "Prothane Motor Mounts" started by firebalt... I'm pretty sure within that thread you'll find all the information your apparent search didn't turn up for you... as well as links to go buy them...

And now yes, I'm an imature ignorant ass-hat with nothing better to do with my time than speak up for my homies...

Oh, and use a simple search bar better than you on the first try...
Game set match!

Chester lock this bizzatch up tighter then a virgin.

·
Registered
257 Posts
First off it's ignorance. If you are going try and insult me atleast spell it correctly. Secondly, don't tell me to grow up when it was you that was acting like an ass first. I answered your question for you, what are you crying like a little kid about?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.