1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome. Cool another Orlando member.

·
Registered
674 Posts
where'd you get the Pioneer sticker from? I've got pioneer speakers in my car, but my speakers never came with stickers.

I like the ride, nice and clean. Glad I'm not the only one that likes ridin on steelies. I just need to get a new one for my left rear. Some how it got bent slightly, and it is causing a rumble. Dunno how it got bent, but when I adjusted my brakes it did. How do you keep yours so shiny? Did you paint them or do you just was them weekly?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where'd you get the Pioneer sticker from? I've got pioneer speakers in my car, but my speakers never came with stickers.

I like the ride, nice and clean. Glad I'm not the only one that likes ridin on steelies. I just need to get a new one for my left rear. Some how it got bent slightly, and it is causing a rumble. Dunno how it got bent, but when I adjusted my brakes it did. How do you keep yours so shiny? Did you paint them or do you just was them weekly?
I had the Pioneer made for me at a decal shop. I love my steelies because im to cheap to get rims. they look so shiny because I tire shine the tire and rim giving it a nice gloss look. I want to get a can of clear to put on them so they always look nice. on top of putting tire shine on them i was my car just about every few day

About my LEDs i would love to hide them but i just cant find a good spot. I painted about 50% of the bulb black on the revers side so you dont see the light source

·
Registered
674 Posts
I had the Pioneer made for me at a decal shop. I love my steelies because im to cheap to get rims. they look so shiny because I tire shine the tire and rim giving it a nice gloss look. I want to get a can of clear to put on them so they always look nice. on top of putting tire shine on them i was my car just about every few day

That is exactly what I do with mine... tire shine the whole wheel and then take a rag to it to wipe up the excess so no streaking.

Guess I need to find a decal shop...

Edit...
Just noticed, you have a heck of a lot of glow sticks in your rear cupholder.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.